Monday, May 11, 2009

BOW TO ME

Hello humans, after a lengthy absence from the blogosphere, I am back to flaunt my awesomeness. I have my voice recognition software at the ready, as it is very hard to type with hooves (go ahead and try it if you don't believe me). I will blog as much as possible about all the things that interest me and not you. Well, as long as that idiot fergojisan gets the heck off the computer, I have to share it with him, and he is ALWAYS on there. What the heck does he do all day? Who knows, he is one of the laziest humans I've ever seen. I would get my own computer, but horses don't make a lot of money. Yeah, those racehorses are rolling in the dough, but they have no dignity left. And what kind of name is Mine That Bird? That's not a name, it's a nonsensical statement! I'd rather have my freedom and the occasional trick or treater than all that cash. But cash would get me away from fergojisan, hmmm...

1 comment: