Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rabbits are OK, I guess

My best friend named Erin has a bunny. His/her name is Bun-Bun (I'm too embarrassed to ask its gender at this point, it's hard to tell with rabbits). So he had to live in Erin's room in a CAGE because there was a stupid cat in the house, named GG. I really wanted to eat GG but I know Erin would have been upset. Cats are delicious.

Anyway, GG has been banished from the house, so Bun-Bun is now free to roam around. Way to go Bun-Bun! Freed from the feline oppressor! I went over there to see if I could get a bite of GG when he left, but he was pretty well protected. Oh well. Maybe Sarah and that idiot fergojisan wouldn't notice if there was a cat or two missing, as there are so many swarming all over the house. Stupid cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment